Professor of Psychological Sciences
Juli Wade joined UConn as Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in July 2019. She was previously chair of the psychology department and associate provost for faculty and academic staff development at Michigan State University. A widely-published scholar, Dean Wade led research focused on how structural and biochemical changes within the central nervous system regulate behavior.
Dean Wade invites CLAS faculty and staff to meet with her during office hours.
Office hours take place at UConn Storrs and virtually via Webex. For virtual hours, please RSVP to email@example.com with your name, your unit, and the date you plan to attend no later than one hour before the session begins. A link will be emailed to you. RSVPs are not required for in-person hours.
Wednesday, September 7
12-1 p.m., Austin 413
Thursday, September 22
3-4 p.m., Webex
Tuesday, October 11
11 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Austin 413
Friday, October 28
1-2 p.m., Webex
Monday, November 14
3-4 p.m., Austin 413
Wednesday, November 30
10-11 a.m., Webex
For questions or if you require an accommodation to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate and Assistant Deans
Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Professor of English
Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Affairs
Professor of Statistics
Associate Dean for Life and Physical Sciences
Professor of Physiology and Neurobiology
Executive Director, CLAS Academic Services
Associate Dean for the Social Sciences, Regional Campuses, and Community Engagement
Professor of Sociology and Asian and Asian American Studies
Chief Operating Officer
Associate Dean for Humanities and Undergraduate Affairs
Professor of English
Office of the Dean
About CLAS Alumni Relations
The CLAS Office of Alumni Relations works to strengthen alumni engagement with the College and the University. A division of the UConn Foundation, its duties include:
- Fostering alumni participation and positive experiences with the College
- Connecting alumni and students
- Working with CLAS departments and faculty on best practices for engaging alumni
About CLAS Communications
The CLAS Office of Communications builds the reputation and community of the College by telling the stories of College successes and the people behind them. Its services to administrators, faculty, staff, and students of the College include:
- Social media
- Web and digital communications strategy
- Graphic design and multimedia production
- UConn Branding
- Alumni and donor communications
- Communications workshops and trainings
About CLAS Development
The CLAS Office of Development works to secure philanthropic gifts to enhance College priorities and initiatives. A division of the UConn Foundation, its duties include:
- Securing major gifts that help the College achieve its academic goals
- Building relationships with potential and current donors
- Working with College administration to identify and analyze areas of need in the College
- Consulting with College departments, faculty, and staff to engage donors
Academic Services Center
About CLAS Academic Services
The CLAS Academic Services Center provides advising and other academic services to CLAS undergraduate students, faculty, and staff. Academic advisors can provide guidance on topics like:
Shared Services Center
About CLAS Shared Services
The CLAS Shared Services Center provides College employees with the tools and information they need to make effective decisions on human, physical, fiscal, and research resources. Their offices include:
- Business Center manages the College's administrative and non-research fiscal activity.
- CLAS Facilities oversees the maintenance and upkeep of the College's buildings, classrooms, and research spaces.
- Grant Management Services (GMS) assists researchers as they apply for, secure, and track their funding awards.
- CLAS IT provides technical assistance and computer support to the College’s faculty and staff.