Professor of Statistics
Ofer Harel became interim dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in July 2023. He previously served as associate dean for research and graduate affairs in CLAS and as director of graduate admissions in the Department of Statistics.
Associate and Assistant Deans
Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Collaborative Programs, and Faculty Development
Professor of English
Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Affairs
Professor of Physiology and Neurobiology
Executive Director, CLAS Academic Services
Associate Dean for Social Sciences, Regional Campuses, and Community Engagement
Professor of Sociology and Asian and Asian American Studies
Chief Operating Officer
Associate Dean for Humanities and Undergraduate Affairs
Professor of English
Associate Dean for Life and Physical Sciences
Professor of Physics
Office of the Dean
About Administrative Services
The CLAS Office of Administrative Services provides administrative support to the CLAS leadership team and coordinates various Dean’s Office initiatives:
- Internal funding opportunities.
- Faculty Success Programming.
- College events, including Commencement.
- College awards, committees, and scholarships.
Please contact email@example.com or 860-486-2713 for more information.
About CLAS Alumni Relations
The CLAS Office of Alumni Relations works to strengthen alumni engagement with the College and the University. A division of the UConn Foundation, its duties include:
- Fostering alumni participation and positive experiences with the College.
- Connecting alumni and students.
- Working with CLAS departments and faculty on best practices for engaging alumni.
About CLAS Communications
The CLAS Office of Communications provides communications and marketing support to administrators, faculty, and staff in the College. Learn more about the Office of Communications and its services.
About CLAS Development
The CLAS Office of Development works to secure philanthropic gifts to enhance College priorities and initiatives. A division of the UConn Foundation, its duties include:
- Securing major gifts that help the College achieve its academic goals.
- Building relationships with potential and current donors.
- Working with College administration to identify and analyze areas of need in the College.
- Consulting with College departments, faculty, and staff to engage donors.
Academic Services Center
About CLAS Academic Services
The CLAS Academic Services Center provides advising and other academic services to CLAS undergraduate students, faculty, and staff. Academic advisors can provide guidance on topics like:
Shared Services Center
About CLAS Shared Services
The CLAS Shared Services Center provides College employees with the tools and information they need to make effective decisions on human, physical, fiscal, and research resources. Their offices include:
- Business Center manages the College's administrative and non-research fiscal activity.
- CLAS Facilities oversees the maintenance and upkeep of the College's buildings, classrooms, and research spaces.
- Grant Management Services (GMS) assists researchers as they apply for, secure, and track their funding awards.
- CLAS IT provides technical assistance and computer support to the College’s faculty and staff.